Chinese Cuisine Quiz: questions and answers
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
Chinese food is very popular all over the world. The culinary traditions of China trace back to ancient times. Because of the big difference in climate in different parts of China, every Chinese region has its culinary traditions.
Chinese Cuisine quiz consists of some interesting questions and answers to test how well do you know the traditional dishes of the country.
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. What are the "Four Schools" of Chinese cuisine?
Shandong, Su, Yue and Sichuan
2. Which of the following is a main ingredient in the Shandong cuisine?
3. When did wheat arrive in China?
4. What is Tofu made of?
5. What is the main ingredient of Cha Siu?
6. What is the meaning of Chow mein?
7. What is the most popular meat in Sichuan?
8. What is the name of the Chinese delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs?
9. What percentage of China's alcoholic market does baijiu represent?
10. What is Zongzi wrapped in?