Immanuel Kant Quiz: questions and answers
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. At what age did Immanuel Kant die?
2. What was the nationality of Immanuel Kant?
3. Kant's three major critiques include "Pure Reason", "Practical Reason" and:
4. After completion of his studies, Kant spent 8 years as:
5. According to Kant, a priori & a posteriori are two categories of:
6. Which work is considered as Kant's magnum opus?
"Critique of Pure Reason"
7. Who did Kant compare immature people to?
8. When was Kant's "Metaphysics of Morals" published?
9. When did Kant become a professor of logic and metaphysics at the University of Königsberg?
10. The metaphysics followed by Kant is covered by which Greek Philosopher?