This Movies Lover Quiz: 20 Trivia Questions with Answers
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
Cinematography is a visual art that leaves few people indifferent. Everyone finds in it what he likes. Some people are attracted by an interesting story, others - by great acting or inspiring directorial work, others - by impressive special effects. And to each of us, it helps to break away from reality.
This Movies Lover Quiz we have prepared for you today consists of 20 multiple choice trivia questions with answers on different movies. We hope you enjoy it. Test your knowledge!
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. What did Andy Dufresne, the main character in the Shawshank Redemption, go to prison for?
For killing his wife
2. In the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" the leading role was given to Jack Nicholson. Which other famous actors tried out for the role of Randle Patrick McMurphy?
3. Which French movie shows the perfect Paris through the eyes of a quiet, dreamy girl?
Amélie (also known as Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain)
4. Which of these films was directed by Bernardo Bertolucci?
5. The brilliant duo of Brad Pitt and Edward Norton brought popularity to the movie ...
6. Which movie is about a confrontation between two illusionists?
7. For his role in which movie did actor Heath Ledger win an Oscar?
The Dark Knight
8. John Travolta and Uma Thurman's famous dance in the movie Pulp Fiction.
9. What sport did Forrest Gump, the hero of the movie of the same name, play in the army and even participate in the world championship?
10. A film about a man who was born an old man and got younger year after year until he became an infant was directed by ...
11. Captain Jack Sparrow's ultimate dream in Pirates of the Caribbean.
12. Which of these movies starred Jackie Chan?
Armour of God
13. For which movie did Ennio Morricone write the music?
Once Upon a Time in America
14. In the movie Million Dollar Baby, the title role was played by ...
15. What did the main character in the movie A Beautiful Mind excel at?
He was a brilliant mathematician.
16. What was the first country the main character of the movie Eat, Pray, Love visited to rethink her life?
17. Which author's work served as the basis for the film Atonement?
18. For which film did Christian Bale have to lose an extreme 30 pounds?
19. Which famous person is featured in the movie Life in Pink (La Vie en Rose)?
20. The most recognizable song from the movie Rocky.
Eye of the Tiger
21. Who directed the famous trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien's novel The Lord of the Rings?
22. Special Agent Ethan Hunt is the protagonist of ...
23. The style in which the famous movie The Matrix is filmed is ...
24. Billionaire gunsmith, talented inventor and philanthropist. Who does this description fit?
25. Which film company made the Harry Potter series of adventures?