Flowers Quiz: questions and answers
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. Which flowers does Nero Wolfe grow in a book series by Rex Stout?
2. Which flower is the symbol of England?
3. Who of the following works with flowers?
4. Which flower is sometimes called "rose of Althea"?
5. Which flower is considered a symbol of enlightenment in Buddhism?
6. Which of the following flowers are poisonous?
7. Lillies of which color do not exist?
8. What is the biggest flower in the world?
9. Roots of which flower are often used for replacing coffee?