Flowers in Literature Quiz: questions and answers
Floriography or the language of flowers was invented many centuries ago. It has been used by many painters and writers to symbolize different feelings and emotions in their works. Play the quiz and check how well do you know this language.
Flowers in Literature quiz contains questions with multiple choice answers related to the flowers mentioned in the greatest literary works.
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. Which flower was the main ingredient of summer wine in one of Bradbury's novels?
2. Which flowers are the best for courtesans according to Alexandre Dumas fils?
3. What is the name of one of Daniel Keyes' novels?
Flowers for Algernon
4. Which flower is one of the characters in Little Prince?
5. What is the name of the Alexandre Dumas' novel about the tragic events of 1672?
The Black Tulip
6. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..." Who is the author of these words?
7. What name was given to an unknown murdered women in one of the James Ellroy's crime stories?
8. Who is the author of The Name of the Rose?