Architecture Quiz: Trivia Questions and Answers
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
Architecture has always been an important part of our life. It is very interesting to learn how it was changing during centuries. What do you know about it?
The Architecture Quiz includes multiple choice trivia questions and answers related to the topic. How many correct answers will you give?
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. What was the place of the French monarchs' coronation?
2. What does the science of history of architecture study?
Architecture development process in connection with the historical processes
3. Which architectural style prevailed in Western Europe in the X-XII centuries?
4. Which architectural style developed from Roman style?
5. What building does not belong to the Roman style?
6. Which building refers to the Renaissance period?
Cathedral of St. Peter in Rome
7. Which palace is not a Rococo style?
8. Which architect has never worked in modern style?
9. Which architectural style was formed under the influence of technological progress?