Quiz: How well do you know the movie "It"?
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
"It" the American horror film directed by Andy Musketti, released in 2017. It is based on the first part of Stephen King's novel of the same name, about seven teenagers who are terrorized by Pennywise, a creature that can take on different guises and draws its power from fear, hatred and frustration.
The quiz consists of 10 interesting questions with answers. Can you answer each one correctly?
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. Who wrote the poem for Beverly?
2. What was Eddie's last name?
3. What was the name of the Negro?
4. How old were the guys?
5. What did Bev and Bill do at the end of the movie?
6. What color was Beverly's hair?
7. What did Georgie say in the basement to Bill?
You too will fly, you too will fly!
8. Who's the big joke?
9. What was the clown's name?
10. Who was Tozier joking about?