Turkish Cuisine Quiz: questions and answers
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
Turkish сuisine originates from the culinary traditions of Turkic peoples. The big influence of Mediterranean, Arabian, and Caucasian cuisines can be recognized in Turkish food.
Turkish Cuisine quiz consists of several curious questions and answers to test what do you know about Turkish traditional dishes.
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. What fish is widely used in the cuisine of the Black Sea Region?
Black Sea anchovy
2. What is the name of the dessert made with thin noodle-like pastry, soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup, and typically layered with cheese?
3. Baklava is a rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped:
4. What is the major type of oil used for cooking in the western parts of Turkey?
5. What is kaymak made of?
6. What is the Turkish word for cardamom?
7. What shape has the Turkish bread called bazlama?
8. What is the name of the cold savory yogurt-based beverage that is mixed with salt?
9. Where is the mihaliç peyniri from?
10. Which of the following ingredients is not the part of the Choban salad dressing?