Interesting Erudition Quiz: Test the Breadth of Your Knowledge
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
An erudite person is always the center of attention. His opinion is listened to, his advice is asked, the conversation with him is interesting and meaningful. A breadth of knowledge is a necessary attribute of success in learning, in work, in achieving goals.
The Interesting Erudition Quiz consists of 20 questions in different areas. They allow you to test the breadth of your horizons. And a pleasant bonus of taking the quiz can be the acquisition of new knowledge. Let's get started!
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. What is the eduskunta, which appeared in Finland in 1906?
2. Who is considered to be the founder of quantum physics and the first to introduce the concept of The Planck constant?
3. Which world celebrity is the subject of the film Bohemian Rhapsody, which won four Academy Awards?
4. Which continent is home to the Atacama Desert, which has not seen significant rainfall for four centuries?
5. Which gland is responsible for the production of adrenaline in the human body?
6. Which modern city was the site of the ancient Roman settlement of Lutetia?
7. Which period in Russian history is called the Time of Troubles?
Natural disasters, wars, and interventions in the 16th-17th centuries.
8. Which dessert based on mascarpone cheese and coffee is a trademark of Italy?
9. How many mountains on earth are over 8000 meters high?
10. What was the name of the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates' wife, whose name has gone down in history as a nickname for a feisty and grumpy woman?
11. This satellite is the largest in the solar system. It has its own magnetosphere and is half water ice. What is it called?
12. Who was Federico Garcia Lorca, the central figure of Generation of '27?
Spanish poet and playwright
13. Which museum houses Raphael's acclaimed Renaissance masterpiece Sistine Madonna?
Dresden Art Gallery
14. Which hero of Greek mythology slayed the Minotaur in the Labyrinth of Knossos?
15. A play on words based on the use of words similar in sound but different in meaning is called ...
16. Nowadays, the term "kamikaze" refers to volunteer suicide bombers around the world. And what does the word mean in Japanese?
17. Which U.S. state has the largest land area?
18. What is the name of a fast pairs dance native to the United States, based on gliding steps?
19. What is the name of the reigning queen of the Netherlands for the year 2021?
20. What does the French expression Secret de Polichinelle mean?
A secret that's been around for a long time.