Quiz: 20 Geography Questions To Get You Thinking
Free online printable quiz with multiple-choice questions (MCQ) without registration.
Today we again offer you an informative geography test. For this, we have prepared interesting questions on various topics related to it. Some of them may seem quite difficult to you, while others will be quite simple. The
Quiz: 20 Geography Questions To Get You Thinking, which you can access here, should only take around 10 minutes if you know what you're doing. Test your knowledge!
Select and press Ctrl+Enter
1. What is the name of the highest point in Kazakhstan?
2. Which of these active volcanoes is located in Mexico?
3. Through which countries does the Euphrates River flow?
Turkey, Syria, Iraq
4. Which country is bordered by Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, and China?
5. Which country other than China is washed by the East China Sea?
6. Which navigator discovered the island of New Caledonia in the Pacific Ocean?
7. Which island is furthest from the mainland?
8. What is the northernmost point of the United States called?
9. A cold current of the Atlantic Ocean that runs along the coast of Africa and the Canary Islands.
10. Name the capital of the African state of Niger.
11. In North America there is a mountain range called ...
12. Which geographic feature is named Ahaggar?
13. On which continent is the Great Victoria Desert located?
14. Which waterfall forms the course of the Congo River?
15. Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana.
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana.
16. Choose the highest mountain range of all the systems lying entirely within Europe.
17. Which of these lakes is the deepest?
18. Which sea belongs to the Pacific Ocean basin?
19. Which state owns the island of Amsterdam, located in the Indian Ocean?
20. In which climate belt is most of Venezuela located?